When adding a guest you will need their email address to successfully email them their ticket/s. You also have the option of adding in their full name, phone number and any useful comments (for example, 'pay on the night') to the system. To view any of this information, the guest info will be saved in the ATTENDEE LIST section of the admin or the CUSTOMER DATA tab.
HOW TO ADD GUEST TO THE SYSTEM
- log into event admin
- click MANAGE and scroll down to the ATTENDEES LIST tab on the dashboard
- along the top of the page find the event date you wish to add a guest to
- in the options box, you will see the ADD GUEST tab, you should click ADD TO LIST
- in the pop up form fill out guest information (name, email, number, comments)
- click ADD GUEST
- you will now see the guest appear on the attendee list
- to download attendee list, find the correct event date and click the DOWNLOAD button
HOW TO REMOVE A GUEST FROM ATTENDEE LIST
If you need to remove a guest booking from the system this needs to be done in the Customer Data tab of the admin. Once you have found their name in the transactions list, click on it and press 'Remove Tickets'.