Get started with creating and viewing your events using Tonic. If you do not yet have a DesignMyNight log in account, sign up with your email address by clicking here.
Once you have an account set up, follow these steps to create a new event:
1. Log into your Tonic Admin
to be taken to your event admin hub
2. At the top right of the page, next to your name, click the Create Event button
3. You will then be prompted through the Event Details, Ticketing, Your Details and Bank Details sections
4. Once complete, the event will then be submitted to our Pending Events system for our content to check over and approve
5. You will then be sent a link to the live ticket page from your Account Manager who will detail the next steps
Viewing your events:
Once your event has been submitted, the system will store all events listed under your email address and will appear with your Tonic Admin
Within the Your Events dashboard, you will see three headings: Approved Events (Live events), Pending Approval (Events that are awaiting approval) and Past Events (Events that have taken place). Select the tab that is relevant to your event to locate and view.
Visit the admin for that individual eventSales:
iew the event by ticket sales and event date View:
View the customer facing page for the eventCopy:
Create a duplicate of the event page
Dashboard page for individual event: