If you are running an event with multiple ticket types within a time slot, then you can use the group tickets function to set an overall limit for each slot to ensure you do not oversell.
Follow the steps below to successfully set up group ticket allocations:
1. Click Manage on your Event
2. Select Edit Listing & Tickets
3. Click Ticketing
4. After your tickets have been set up, click + Add Ticket Group
5. Click the small arrow beside each group to rename
6. To add tickets to the desired groups, click the blue cog located to the right of each ticket type
7. Use the Ticket Group drop down menu to place the ticket in the relevant group
8. Apply the Max Tickets Per Event value within each group to set an overall limit per time slot
9. Save Changes
Once applied, ticket quantities will be linked across all ticket types within the group and will sell out once the maximum ticket value has been reached.