You can add tags to your attendee list to allow you to assign various labels to occurrences happening at your event. For example, if you have varying tour guides managing sessions you can specify their names on the downloadable list.
Follow the steps below to successfully add tags to your event:
1. Click Manage on your Event
2. Select Tags Management located at the bottom
3. Click Add A New Category
4. Click the Pencil and type in name of category
5, Click Add Tag to specify tags
6. Once complete, select Tag Allocation
7. Apply tags to ticket types across multiple occurrences
Once tags have been added they can be viewed on the downloadable attendee list under the ticket type section.