On the downloadable spreadsheet multiple guests can be added to a range of ticket types which, once submitted back to the system, will automatically update the attendee list, ticket allocation and customer data.
If a guest email address has been added, they will automatically be sent an e-ticket once the CSV file upload is complete.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD / UPLOAD CSV FILE OF ATTENDEES
- log into your event admin
- go to 'attendee list' tab
- from drop down calendar select event date
- click the small arrow button next to the '+ add to list' option
- a drop down menu with the options to 'add to list' or 'add multiple to list' will appear
- select 'add multiple to list'
- click 'Generate Template CSV'
- click 'Download Template CSV'
- a CSV file will then download directly to your desktop
- ticket types are displayed down the left hand side of the document, suggested information options are along the top
- please ensure ticket quantity and guest name is filled out, and any unused ticket types are deleted
- go back to event admin, drag/drop your CSV file back to the system or search for it in your computer admin and upload
- if attendee email address was entered they will automatically be sent e-tickets for all guests in their party
- the information will now be present in the attendee list section, customer data tab and manage sales section