Dropping the Pixel on your page will help build a character profile for your audience. You'll be able to group their shared behaviour and actions, target your campaign towards them as well as potential customers with similar the character profiles.
HOW TO SYNC FACEBOOK PIXEL
- Log into your Facebook Pixel account and click 'CREATE A PIXEL'.
- Give your pixel a name and once it has been generated select 'COPY AND PASTE CODE'.
- You'll need to make a note of your Pixel ID which is a 15 digit number in the blue box after 'fbq('init', '***NUMBER_HERE***')' .
- Log into your event admin and select 'MANAGE' on the event you want to sync.
- Use the navigation menu on the left to find 'SALES TRACKING' under 'PROMOTE'.
- Click 'FACEBOOK PIXEL' and copy your Pixel ID into the box labelled 'CONFIGURE'.
- The Pixel will automatically track page views and purchases.
- Once you've set this up, head back to your Facebook Pixel account, which will automatically load with analytical data and give you the option to integrate your Pixel deeper.
- You can also download the Facebook Pixel Helper app to test whether your Pixels are running correctly.