We recommend clearing the cookies from your browser every now and then to ensure the smooth running of Tonic processes.
Follow the steps below to successfully clear/remove them in the four main browsers:
2. Click the three dots located at the top right of the browser
3. Point to More tools, and then click Clear browsing data
4. In the Clear browsing data box, click the check boxes for Cookies and other site and plug-in data and Cached images and files
5. Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. Choose beginning of time to delete everything
Internet Explorer 9 (and all later versions):1. In the upper right corner, click the small gear icon (to the right of the star icon) and choose Internet Options
2. On the General tab, under Browsing History, click Delete.
3. Un-check the Preserve Favorites website data box.
4. Check the Temporary Internet files, Cookies, and History boxes.
5. The Form data, Passwords, and in Private Filtering data boxes may be left un-checked. You can check them to delete this data if you so choose.
6. Click Delete.
7. When finished, click OK to return to your Internet Explorer window.
8. Close the Internet Explorer window and reopen.
Firefox:1. From the History menu, select Clear Recent History.
2. If the menu bar is hidden, press Alt to make it visible.
3. From the Time range to clear: drop-down menu, select the desired range; to clear your entire cache, select Everything.
4. Next to "Details", click the down arrow to choose which elements of the history to clear; to clear your entire cache, select all items.
5. Click Clear Now.
6. Exit/quit all browser windows and re-open the browser.
Safari 8 (and later versions):1. From the Safari menu, select Clear History and Website Data
2. Select the desired time range, and then click Clear History
1. From the Safari menu, select Reset Safari
2. Select the items you want to reset, and then click Reset. As of Safari 5.1, Remove all website data includes both cookies and cache
Microsoft Edge:1.Click the Hub icon
2.Click the History icon
3.Click the link labeled Clear all history
4.Check the boxes for each item you want to clear
5.Click the Clear button. The message "All Clear!" will appear at the top when the data has been erased.
To see a video of this, please see here.
Note: Clearing your browser’s cache and cookies means that some website settings (like usernames and passwords) will be deleted and some sites may appear to be a little slower at first due to images having to be loaded again.